Sunday, December 12, 2010

Easy does it Sunday

It's cold outside today so I am using that as a very lame excuse to ignore chores and make cards. The cards below are for SCS Featured Stamper Challenge #201 (Lisaadd).







The first card is slightly different from Lisa's card found here; the second is the same only using different colors and stamps. Where as Lisa used black and white, I went with Pacific Point and white textured card stock. Though it looks as if I used two different blues, it is indeed Pacific Point in both cards. My photography skills leave much to be desired, which I'm guessing is why they look different. The main stamp is from Hero Arts and both sentiments are from Verve's Great Friend set. These were very simple cards to make but look so nice IRL.

Many thanks to Lisa and congrats on her induction into the Featured Stamper club. :D

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful card.
    Thank you so much for sharing! (:
    I'm following your blog <3

    ReplyDelete